Wednesday 27 March 2013

Eccentricity and expectations

The past 2 weeks was an eccentric weeks for me. Besides being busy with workloads my love is up here with me spending our quality time together after office hours. Really had a good cherish-able and memorable moments.


The first part of the week I was confined to work obligations mostly, but nonetheless I still contaminated myself with lots of love from her. Missy dearie was much thoughtful and helpful where it matters. Feel blessed most definitely.

Finishing off the first quarter of the year seems so quick and vulnerable. Anyway, last week I have finally come into a resolution that by third quarter this year I will be moving up the corporate ladder. The thing that has been bugging me for the last 12 months or so. That particular someone was very delighted to have received my nod to accept his offer but on my certain conditions. 

Now I have to embrace my last few months before I officially submit my notice that would be sometime in July / August or so. Before venturing into the unknown corporate responsibility and bearing excessive obligations, by then I am planning for a quick vacation to the exotic island abroad for a quick R&R.

Can't wait and counting days I would say so. 



No comments:

Post a Comment