Monday 1 October 2012

Strangers from distant lands...

For the last 5 weeks or so, I have been traveling around the region meeting up and discovering strangers of all sorts just to fulfill my long awaited desire of a full blast holiday. Thus, I began from the one week of Eid-Ul-Fitri break in mid August then continue after a few days working, the Merdeka Day break in end of August and lastly the Malaysia Day break in mid September. 

I have spent my precious vacationing time for a good trip and I enjoyed it so much. Wanting more no doubt I am. Here I share some of the photos taken for some viewing pleasure if it may.

Trip to Phuket, Thailand.
My second visits to the famous tropical island. It was just a trip down to the memory lane and much of pondering activity was done here. HAHA






Trip to Ho Chi Minh City or Saigon by the old name - Vietnam. 
Generally I find the country is an interesting landscape with many more places of much to uncover its beautiful, untainted and newly robust country to be in. I will definitely be back for more especially to the beach side in the up north country likes the Na Thrang and Da Nang. I've been told it is approximately 10 hours journey by bus to Na Thrang and 2-days journey to Da Nang. I believe it will not be a disappointing trip for sure.

Further northern part is Vietnam capital city Hanoi and the most talked about Hai Long bay. I will make the trip again by next year no doubt about it.










Trip to Mekong River, My Tho. As for me, it is a must for anyone who is in Vietnam to venture out into the river life people and its geographical landscape.









Trip to capital city of Indonesia, the buzzing city of Jakarta. I have been hearing stories of the city and its offerings. Now I have experienced some of it and I will definitely be back for more.













Next up by end of next week is my trip to Tangkuban Perahu, Bandung - Indonesia. 

Oh yeah baby... let it be a fun trip!   
I'm dying for more... 

No comments:

Post a Comment