Saturday 30 June 2012

Stand Up & Shout

I am and will keep doing for what I have believe in for. Sticking your neck for self preservation and life principles is not an easy thing to do. I'm known for my tenacity (in part of I've always knew) among my friends and acquaintances but they like to call it stubbornness and pig-hardheadedness to some extent.

Though I like to be non-hypocritical about my own... I am yet caught in my own doing in some or many cases. Particularly with 'The' current issues at hand. My tenacity or stubbornness or pig-headedness against my other half's has come to a boiling point. I could've taken an easy way out but that is just not my style. 

Coming to two years now when things got from bad to worst. I have gone thru many hell fire's of my doings and much lessons are learned from it.

A few days ago I received a piece of advise from some one dearly but have always at loggerheads with me for the last many years in many issues and occurrences. I appreciates his notion and concerns towards me. 

"At 35 years old, wisdom level is at maturity stage. Best time to start afresh. You've gone thru thick & thin; fully aware of any pitfalls. I believe you're able to move on & structures your life filled with joy & success. All of us are praying for your happiness."

Boggles my mind as it is, have I ever wondered which hurts the most. Do something and wishing you had not, or do nothing, and wishing you had?

I read somewhere on the net saying for me to digest and digress a little. 
"In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away."
And best to top it off with,
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent in doing nothing" - George Bernard Shaw 
All being said and done, this is not me being apologetic to anything or anyone. I have no regrets to what has been done and decided. Constantly, I have accepted to what is fated of me and I am looking forward to seeing new purpose with renewed vigor in me!
Let's ?

No comments:

Post a Comment