Wednesday 29 August 2012

Raya Holiday Break

It has been more than a week from my last posting. Yes, 10-days without blogging seems a tad long to some people. Funny part is I'm not missing it that much. A total blackout for some quiet holiday treat. And a good blissful treat it was. Such treat is much needed to compensate my Eid Mubarak celebration.

Eid Mubarak holiday season of this year is pretty much dull for me. Though, there were some good happenings and better tides during the celebrations but my heart is still pounding hurt and very much kept all to myself. The only thing that made me a happy man during the raya holiday was the one-time super-duper pedas rendang power with ketupat at a friend's place. The rest was just the good old pizzas and KFC's. Needed remedy desperately. So maybe I have decided to go for a short holiday facing the Andaman Sea breezes. And without knowing much of the current local weather, the monsoon storm were definitely waiting for me there. Served me right though.  HA~HA~HA


I did enjoy my much needed break on the beach. It has been a while that I can remember my last holiday by a good sandy beach. It was quite a well deserved trip though I was expecting of more and more. Due to bad weather I was stuck and trapped at one town far from the backpack adventure that I was planning for and lastly opted to remain just only in Patong, Phuket for some good R&R. 

Nevertheless, I will resume my backpack trip on the later note for the next adventure trip and the following time around it will a blast one as I eagerly hope for. It will be accordingly to plan; Phuket - Phang Nga - Khao Lak - Koh Similan - Takua Pa - Ranong, truly a backpacker's adventure trip for 2 weeks at the least of it. All of this is just a jump-start for the much anticipated my Sino-Indo-China trip in a couple of years to come.






How I wished to have the opportunity of snapping photos like those beautiful scenic pictures shown up here. Who would that be the one modeling for me instead? The quest begins though it was never started in the first place. How laa..? HA~HA
 
Now that I'm done with Phuket, in a couple of days more I will fly to Ho Chi Minh City or Saigon as it used to be called for some historical Mekong river excursion and Viet-Cong hospitality experience.



Bon Voyage...

No comments:

Post a Comment