Monday 2 July 2012

Happy I am

Ohhh yes. Now I am happy and feeling very much joyful. The feeling that I have lost in the last 2 years. How do I describe this feeling is just euphoric and beyond explainable. I am invigorated by 'you'. I feel renewed by 'you'. You have reminded me of what I am capable of.

Yesterday, I felt truly ecstatic for being able to have the opportunity presented by 'you' to be my own self again - like what I used to be some time ago. I am like Austin Powers getting his mojo back. 

I thank you for bringing my mojo back into life. 

Thank you for being there when others weren't. Thank you for having me in part of your life. Thank you for letting me do what I like and love to do.

Thank you for sharing your cuteness with me. Thank you for trusting me to be a friend to you. Thank you for being yourself whenever 'you' with me. Vice versa, thank you also for letting me to be myself whenever I am with you.

My heart is healing and I am filling it with all what 'you' have to offer. Without you realizing, you have actually helped me in way unimaginable.

I am just so and so grateful to have meet my godsend.

Instantly I am back as a man with purpose FINALLY. Now I know what I want and to look after. A meaningful and beautiful journey with 'you' is out there for me to explore and value. I just want to spend my precious moment with you whenever I could the most. It is a privilege to be with 'you'.

At the end of it, the question that I should be asking myself is... 
What is the best way of me keeping this joy & good feeling factor last or at least prolific ?
Lastly, just what I want to do is to return the favor to 'you' and I want to get to know 'you' better for our mutual beneficial relationship. 

Know that, I am and will always be indebted to 'you'.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment