Saturday 7 July 2012

Man's Dream


A man's dream generally is best described as Jerry Lewis quoted; 
Every man's dream is to be able to sink into the arms of a woman without also falling into her hands. 
For any normal straight man alive, that is perfectly true. For gays, it's the opposite connotation. WTF gays???

Life is so simple if we choose so. Choose otherwise and it will be complicated then. It's all up to our choices and hardly we realize these things around us.  So, please choose wisely. Hardest part of all. How do we know which is which is wisely enough to choose? haha

It was God intended purpose that man and women are as in any form of other God's best creations. All the things in the universe as we know it are made as coupled elemental to each other. Adam and Hawa(Eve). Good and bad. Heaven and hell. Day and night. Hot and cold. Positive and negative. The Yin and Yang as the Taoism/Confucianism puts it. All are well balanced in the universe. 

Now back to Jerry Lewis on Man's dream... I can't deny that it is a fact for me and any man that I know of to be experiencing such notion. The best part of it, is when man's opposite side embrace it with full bask of feelings and passions in support to man infinite lust - intimacy and admiration. I on my part, just love doing the intimacy moment thru snuggling and nudging. I will be engrossed, gripped and captivated to such. Oh my... no sum of money can buy total bliss in fulfilling a gentleman's ever craving desire. Go figure!
 
Achieving a man's dream with the right one is like a golden break of wishful thinking. I have more to learn in capturing the right women. By designed maybe that I am living a life like I am today with no luck, with little regret and hope to pick up the shattered pieces of leftovers.
Lastly, I end here with a saying from Josh Billings; to think about it.
Every man has his follies - and often they are the most interesting thing he has got.
Deep funny thought that was, Mr Josh Billings. RIP.
  




Life is easy with you here, and when you leave, it will be hard again.

No comments:

Post a Comment